Monday 27 August 2012

How do other Bloggers Do it?

I don't really understand how people can do this. I want nothing more to be one of those "cool" bloggers, think Katie Bower{from Bower Power, Sherry Petersik{ from Young House Love} and Sarah Lastnameunknown{from Thrifty Decor Chick} all rolled up into one cutie package with a cherry on top ;-) I desperatly try, I really do but this whole "take pictures, upload then, type up words, be creative, yadda, yadda, yadda...." with a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old running around {well...the 6 month is actually rollin' not running, but I'm sure y'all get the picture}. I wish my mornings looked like this...calm, peaceful, me with loads of energy, near the water...ahhh...
google.com
 
Instead I feel my mornings are like an episode out of some crazy sitcom and while I can't think of a name of one off the top of my head at the moment, this picture sometimes sums up what I am feeling...
 
momlogic.com
 
I'm not saying that those girls have it easy, I know they don't, they all have young children as well. I actually admire them. The fact that they can do this makes me realize that I should be able WILL be able to do this as well and that with some determination and with some lots and lots of coffee I will get it done. So thank you for your inspiration Katie, Sherry and Sarah you girls ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment